Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Possibility - Guest Post

A Possibility



Shortly after Ayla was reported missing and the blogs started I think  some theories were written.
I think this is where a lot of the blood theories were discussed and some went from the being known as theories column - to the fact column. LE never made the public announcement about the blood spatter, or aspiration of blood it was just taken for granted.
LE did say more than what they figured a small cut would produce. In fact Boston news came out with an announcement and LE has said they never made the statement.
When a case goes on this long it is very hard to keep straight everything that is fact from the, I read it somewhere I think LE said it. The news media is told something and when it gets done with it it doesn't always read like it was told.
Everyone has an opinion of what they think happened and who was involved. If I don't agree with you it doesn't mean you are wrong. It means I view it differently than you that's all. I mean no disrespect.
I may even think you could be correct in some of your thinking, but I am not convinced enough to say this person took another persons life, or their lack of concern was the cause of a persons death.
What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment